• New Mexico City – Havana service started with a daily flight. • Nonstop services from Cancun to Havana, Camagüey and Santiago de Cuba resumed.Read more »
24. Nov 2021
• Non-stop routes will fly from/to Monterrey and Guadalajara as of March 21, 2022, with one daily flight.
• Tickets, now on sale, offer one-way fares starting at $304 pesos for both destinations (taxes and TUA included).
• The airline will offer its shuttle service, Viva Bus, connecting this new airport with Mexico City´s North Central Bus Terminal and vice versa for the convenience of Viva Aerobus´ passengers.
10. Nov 2021
• Only Mexican airline signing this initiative within the framework of COP26.
• Viva Aerobus aims to contribute to the development and implementation of novel propulsion technologies powered by sustainable energy sources.
• Member airlines urged aerospace manufacturers and governments to contribute in the transition to decarbonized aviation.
3. Nov 2021
• Service will start on December 16th with one daily flight.
• One-way fares as low as USD $75, taxes included.
• Flights will be operated on a fleet of Airbus A320 aircraft, the youngest fleet in Mexico and 2nd youngest fleet in North America.