• In 2019, Viva Aerobus exceeded its annual passenger record by registering more than 12 million customers, an increase of 20% that positioned Viva as the fastest growing Mexican airline.
• Viva Aerobus finished the year with 118 routes, inaugurating 23 new ones, and incorporated 8 aircraft.
• The company also reported positive results in 4Q2019 with a 20.9% increase in passengers and 23% growth in quarterly total operating revenues.
6. Feb 2020
• The airline registered more than 1 million passengers in its entire route network.
• Viva Aerobus´s capacity (ASK's) grew by 26% thanks to the increase in routes, frequencies and aircraft.
• In January, Viva announced two new routes: Cancun - Santiago de Cuba and Los Cabos - Nashville.