• Fares starting from 159 pesos to fly to Merida between September and December 2020 and acquiring the ticket from August 24 to 30.
• Merida is the third destination benefitted by the “Viva for México” campaign, an initiative that has already promoted Cancun and Puerto Vallarta in order to contribute to the national tourist reactivation.
13. Aug 2020
• Route begins on September 17 with two weekly flights and fares starting from USD $150.
• Flights conducted on Airbus A320 aircraft, part of the youngest fleet in Mexico.
• Viva Aerobus has implemented disciplined sanitary protocols to strengthen its passengers’ confidence.
1. Aug 2020
• Donation from the Airbus Foundation to the Mexican Red Cross.
• The flight took place after the delivery of the third aircraft received by Viva Aerobus this year, a new Airbus A320neo.
• This effort, which meets the needs resulting from the pandemic, joins the 54 special flights of repatriation and essential work that Viva has operated in 18 countries in the Americas.