24. Oct 2019
• Total operating revenue totaled 3,964 million pesos and the EBITDAR totaled 1,519 million pesos.
• The airline achieved a 21% increase in passenger traffic 3Q2019 compared to 3Q2018, having transported more than 3.3 million passengers.
• The airline increased its capacity, measured in available seats - kilometers (ASKs), by 29% and incorporated 9 routes to its portfolio during this period.
23. Oct 2019
• Passengers may acquire tickets with up to 60% discount.
• Viva Aerobus is the first airline to implement this ticket acquisition scheme in Mexico.
• This new modality is part of the triad of initiatives that Viva has developed this year to improve travel experience, added to payments via Kueski Pay and Viva Fan membership.
10. Oct 2019Read more »