• In 4Q2018 the number of passengers increased by 22.7% and with a load factor of 89.5%.
• These positive financial results were also present in the full year of 2018, registering a 34.6% growth in operating revenue.
• Likewise, Viva achieved an increase in the number of customers by 22.2% and a load factor of 90% throughout the year.
14. Feb 2019
• The resources will improve the company's debt profile and will be used to prepay the stock market debt issued in 2015, as well as to benefit the growth of the airline.
• The bonds have a term of 5 years and will pay interest at an annual rate equal to 28-day TIIE + 2.18%.
• This successful operation is another example of the investors´ confidence in Viva Aerobus business model.