• This new regular route will start operations on December 13 with three flights per week.
• The airline already offers a total of 118 routes: 100 domestic and 18 international.
• This milestone occurs in a context of growth for Viva, especially at domestic level. In July, Viva Aerobus positioned, for the 1st time, as the second airline with the largest number of national passengers.
15. Aug 2019
• Guadalajara, León, Monterrey, Morelia and Zacatecas will have flights to Chicago during the winter.
• These routes were planned with the main objective of serving the migrant community, as Chicago is one of the US cities with the largest Mexican population.
• With these new flights, Viva Aerobus will have integrated 22 routes during this year, reaching a total of 117 routes: 99 domestic and 18 international.